WHAT TO BRING TOMORROW:
- something to tie your hair with
- small bag
- your complete school uniform (shirt, skirt, shoes, sando and SOCKS.)
WHAT TO WEAR TOMORROW:
- Black leggings & shirt
- Sarong (any color)
- necklace (long)
- QEs: Make your parents sign them.
- Banderitas: Do it.
- Salamat, Salamat Musika: Memorize it.
Instead of a diary entry, this seemed easier. Especially since I left my diary.
-Filipino Pagbasa QE tomorrow.
-Follow-up re: Bayanihan reply slip.
-*Bring more PET/Yakult/shampoo/ANY PLASTIC BOTTLE before August 26.
-*Payment for class picture due on Monday.
-Follow up on reply slip re: Bayanihan
-Payment for the class pictures due on Monday. (August 15, 2011)
-Religion QE on Thursday.*
-Filipino Pagbasa QE on Friday.*
-Quiz tomorrow on Lam-ang. (See english version for help.)
-Memorize the song ‘Salamat, Salamat Musika’. (See video for help.)
-Quiz on Variables (Controlled, Dependent and Independent) on Thursday.
The same one Miss showed us. :)
1. pangungutya = panlalait (when you put down/degrade someone)
2. himutok = sama ng loob (bad feeling/wanting to make an outcry of disappointment/distresst)
3. pasya= desisyon (decision)
4. paghapo = pagkapagod (to become tired)
5. pagmuni-muni = pag-iisip-isip (thinking)
6. nakasalalay = nasa kamay ng ninuman (in the hands of anybody)
7. naglaho = nawala (disappear)
8. panunudyo = panunukso (poking fun at)
9. lumatay = nagmarka, bumakas (to mark)
10. palalo = mayabang (proud)
11. sumagi sa isip = naisip bigla (suddenly think)
12. patungo = papunta (to go towards)
a. Writing Sentences using Discussed Words (from ‘Why Sinigang’ and ‘Our Country Relatives’)
a. Classifying excerpts based on type. (autobiography, biography, essay, speech, interview, informative non-fiction/article)
b. Classifying excerpts based on text-structure. (description, compare & contrast, sequence, problem-solution)
a. Analyzing excerpt & identifying literary element reflected. (Character, Setting, Plot & Theme)
a. Using context clues to find the meaning of a word
b. Drawing conclusions & making inferences
c. Cause & Effect relationships
REFERENCES: HO, Quizzes, ASes and LT
- Kinds of Pronouns
- Correct Pronoun Usage
- Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement
- Who and Whom usage
- Verb vs. Noun
- Action, Linking, Helping Verbs
- Verb Phrase
- “Strong” Verbs.
Please review all quizzes, activity sheets, long test and TX exercises.
*Spelling is no longer included.
A. Pagbasa: (Isang pabula)
i. Pagpili sa kahulugan ng mga Salita
ii. Pagbigay sa Hinuha
iii. Pagsuri sa Katotohanan o Opinyon
iv. Pagsagot sa mga Tanong.
B. Mga Paksang Natalakay
i. Introduksyon sa Panitikan
ii. Katutubong Panahon
i. Wastong Pagbabaybay ng Mga Salita sa Filipino
(Panghihiram o Pagtutumbas ng mga Salita Batay sa Bagong Alpabetong Filipino)
ii. Uri ng Sugnay
iii. Bahagi ng Pangungusap
Pagbasa= Aug. 12
Wika= Aug. 19
i. SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY.
-Nature of Science, CONPTT, Application of Science
-Branches of Science
-Technological Advancements in Medicine, Commerce, Communications and Education
ii. Scientific Attitude
-attitudes and actions that reflect the attitude
iii. Scientific Method
-identifying the problem. (state the question)
-observations and inferences
-forming and testing the hypothesis (statement, “If… then…”)
-identifying variables (independent, dependent, controlled)
-experimentation, analysis (find the average)
-conclusion and communication of results
iv. Lab tools and procedures
-lab tools and equipment and lab safety
NOTE: Do NOT memorize, but understand. Most questions in the QE are applications of the topics.
Factors and Multiples
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Prime Factorization
- Index Notation
- Squares & Square Roots and Cubes & Cube Roots.
- Negative Numbers, Integers, Number Line, Absolute Value
- Operation on Integers (Addition & Subtraction, Multiplication & Division)
- Order of Operations on Integers
- Word Problems on Integers
- Rational Numbers, Ordering of Rational Numbers
- Operation on Rational Numbers (Addition & Subtraction, Multiplication & Division(
- Word Problems on Rational Numbers.
1. Reread & understand chapters 1-6 (See TO.)
2. Memorize & understand the ff. vocabulary
development of doctrine
3. Memorize the following:
4. Study and understand the:
5. Understand the truths defended against the ff. heresies
-Memo given. (QE schedule)
-Pagbasa QE is on Friday (August 12).
-Religion QE is on Thursday (August 11).
-Graduation pic given.
-Class picture payment due on Monday, August 15. (P50 per photo.)
-Quiz #6 & 7 returned.
-Study ‘talasalitaan’ for QE. (See printed copy.)
-Sayawit= a project for ‘Linggo ng Wika’.
*-Spelling will no longer be part of LTs and QEs.
Does anybody still post diary entries? 8-x
err. kind of. I can’t do it all the time, you know. I have ballet and kumon and stuff. :( that’s why, after QE, 7C’s going to have a talk about this and something else I have in mind. :D
IS HERE. COURTESY OF AYA.